Skip To Main content Skip Global Navigation

Contact Us

Please fill out the form below to contact us with any questions or comments you may have.

PLEASE NOTE: The APS TARC does not investigate or become involved in individual cases of elder or vulnerable adult abuse. If you wish to make a report of abuse, neglect or exploitation, please contact the state where the elder or vulnerable adult resides. State adult protective services program numbers are available here.

() are required fields