Suggested Public Awareness Resources
Part of the APS Public Awareness Toolkit available on our Toolkits Page. If you are an APS program and have materials to share, contact us to have your materials added.
The resources listed below do not constitute an endorsement from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living, WRMA, Inc. or the Adult Protective Services Technical Assistance Resource Center.
- Fond du Lac Band of Lake Superior Chippewa - Billboard 1 | Billboard 2 - Addresses abuse and reporting for tribal members.
Posters & Brochures
- Texas - Everyone's Business - Contains posters and brochures in English and Spanish for World Elder Abuse Awareness Day, elder abuse prevention, financial exploitation, and a "tip card" addressing heat danger.
- Nevada - Poster and Brochure - Materials addressing adult maltreatment and reporting.
- Missouri - It's Happening - Leaflet addressing abuse of people with a disability.
- Missouri - It's Happening (Spanish) - Leaflet addressing abuse of people with a disability in Spanish.